Monday, September 29, 2008

Can't wait for this Wed..~

Balik kampung...wow wow wow balik kampung...

I'm going back to Penang this Wednesday. yeah!~!...Taking the aeroline for the first time. Okay...i'm katak dibawah tempurung...thank you...but this would be my first ride on a double decker bus. The website describe it like a luxurious ride. Lounge + meal + free flow of drinks + cabin crew + Toilet +etc. For more information, please visit https://www.aeroline.com.my/
I will definitely snap some pics and review on ride to see if it is as luxurious and as enjoyable like it is described in the webpage.
The thing is....i have to get up at 7am, take lrt to klcc to get to the bus...7am..imagine...this is the time where everyone goes to work...eh??!~..silly me...wednesday is public holiday...mana ada org pergi kerja...?? hehe...sorry sorry...my mistake...I'm looking forward for this ride....I miss my penang members soooo much!~...Let's pray that they have time for me and pray for journey mercy...festives season...lotsa unwanted incident...to those of you who will be travelling back this Raya, drive safe and Selamat Hari Raya

1 comment:

Megan Q's mom said...

yaya!! the aero line, I try once before, our company sent us to Singapore for training. That one is my first ride....so silly too!! cos When the meal come to me, I don't know where to push out the meal table...then, i look at how other push also I don't know how...haizzzz!!!(I langsung tak tahun they'll serve meal)...so I'm so shock when I see the girl push the cart come to me!!! So, finally, the waitress help me to do so!! After the meal...about to reach destination, some more have coffee or tea!!! really nice trip for me!!! I miss it!!!Although my friends they laugh at me..make all silly thing!!! (they know got food, but never told me....haha)