Monday, September 22, 2008

Humble food

Curry fish + prawn + cucumber

This recipe is specially for Jessie C....

Ingredients:
Fish curry paste
Ikan Kembong
Prawn
cucumber
bunga kantan
pineapple slice
daun curry
garlic + onion
coconut milk (minus this if u don't want it to be lemak)

1. Fry the garlic and onion. Add in the paste + leaves + flower + Fruits + water + salt + sugar

2. Bring to boil. Add in cucumber + prawn. Lastly fish. Bring to boil. Add in coconut milk after
making sure the prawn and fish is cooked.

Ma Po taufu

4 comments:

Jessie C said...

Fuiyohhh your curry fish and prawn look too good... mind sharing the recipe?

Megan Q's mom said...

wow!! I miss tou fu!! Over here, I cannot find any tou fu!!! I want I want I want!!!!

Me said...

ngek ngek..choi hsia..let me courier some back for u ..haha
Jess, anything for you..will edit my post with added recipe.

Jessie C said...

Wah.. feel very honored! Thank so much... I will try it tomorrow after buying the ingredients tonight ;) Don't be bashful to ask for my recipes as well... I will share it anytime!