Saturday, July 5, 2014

First Away - Day 1

The bf is in Australia!!

Never thought that I would miss him this much. Coz we are always apart ... so, I thought it would be the same ...until... I started worrying and thinking of him when he was on way to the airport.

Worried that his right foot is giving him problem ( he sprained his right foot)
Worried that as forgetful as he usually is.... he forgot to pack the necessaries
Worried that he is too tired (he was on call the previous day)
Worried that he will fall sick (as I saw his lips chapping )
...etc...

Then I realized, this is not the first time he is going overseas...moreover his parents are there to take care of him.... Why am I worried? *slap*

After he arrived at KLIA2, I thought I could see him (facetime or video chat) before he leaves, but the BF said his batt is left with 35%.  Hmmmm.... meaning there is no way I am seeing him. Great!!

The sweet thing is he constantly message me to keep me updated. xoxo

Today... honestly, I keep checking on my phone seeing if he messages me. if you caught me smiling while looking at my phone... you know who that is.

We facetime just now, thinking that he might show me the place or the food or .... anything.
BUT....
it is the same face I see when he is in Ipoh. The before-I-Fall-Asleep face.
The lights off, blanket on, sleepy face, talked for 5-10 min , he'll say..."sleepy...goodnight' kinda conversation. This is my BF

Best part, he said the parents went out but he stays home because he is too tired and sleepy.  WERT????  My beloved prefers staying in bed than going out during vacation??...KILL ME!!

No comments: