Friday, September 17, 2010

Boyish Cut

Looking at pictures taken during Glo's wedding, i almost died. My hair was a total turn off. It is too flat...no shape at all...and i look bloated. I think my cheeks grew.....i'm looking like a chipmunk now. Sad


So i went for trimming....initially that is the plan....but......

Are you sure only want to trim and make it one length? 
You have so much hair, i don't think that style suits you.

Erm, so would you recommend?

Have you tried bob-style? It really does suit your face. It is no longer the olden bob-style.The new bob-style is something different that you should try.

How short will that be?

Don't worry, it wont be too short. The front will be at chin length, but the back is short...coz it is a bob

He explained more than 15 minutes, flipping all the magazine trying to show me what issit like. He looks confident that the hairstyle will turn out right for me.

Since he is confident,....I shouldn't be fussy....no harm giving it a try. It wont be too short, just chin length....It will still be good with cheongsam for godma's birthday next month.  Moreover, short hair makes me younger,right?

2 hours later..........

I almost cried........
My hair is super super short... if you think my character and my face are not tomboy enough,..now i top it off with my hair!!!! MAn,...i cannot imagine a boy-head with boobs in cheongsam. I'm going to freak everyone out. My mom WILL definitely KILL me. My face....he said this style is supposed to hug on my face, making it slimmer.....BUT, I look like a fishball now. I am so HANDSOME that i wanna DIE~

If you are expecting photos to be uploaded........just stop there....coz i WON'T!!!  Gosh!!!~  I just remember that we are going Bandung this month end. Great!~ and we purposely get a tripod just in case there is no one around to help us. *faint*

Shall i wear i wig?

1 comment:

gracieq said...

Show me the picture! Btw, too skinny doesn't look nice on you lah.