Monday, February 23, 2009

I've got infected with Itchy Hands Disease

I HATE YOU!~!~!.... You have infected me with your itchy hands disease...i cant help but to get infected by you. my pimple got bigger today and UR disease controlled my two little innocent fingers to press on it then. A simple yet symptomless pimple (with no sight of 'nana' at all) suddenly spurged out alot of 'nana' and splashed on the mirror. YUCKKKSSSS!~!~! What an ugly sight..!!?!Normal pimple... then my fingers acting on the normal looking pimple during to the 'disease' attack

The ugly sight!~...wahahahha

3 comments:

Megan Q's mom said...

wei...wei...wei...so gerli la...you still show us ur "nana"...OMG!!!
hahahhaha

Me said...

haha...geli ler...?? haha...once in awhile must show some geli stuffs...hahaha...

Jessie C said...

OMG OMG OMG .... can't believe you are so disgusting.. but i like. LOL sooo geli but so satisfying right?