Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday , Peow Teik

Happy buffday to you,
Happy buffday to you,
Happy buffday to Peow Teik,
Happy buffday to you....
*muack*

Initial plan was to give PT a surprise in his new home, but as usual...I was LATE again. This time with a valid reason. Seng is still in the lab, i couldnt find my set of hsekey to get to the clinic. I need to see a doctor. I thought i left the key in the car (which is a normal case). So, i waited for Seng to come home..then accompanied me to the clinic. The queue in the clinic...gosh!~ 7 patients to go...i almost fainted...Poor Jimmy....after the surprise entry...they moved to OldTown Kopitiam, Sunway....and we are still not there...finally he gave up. haha...Sorry!~

So, we meet him at his Jimmy's house. Below are the pictures taken :

............while he is cutting cake...*snap snap*......

......my turn....*snap snap*.......

The cake feeding tradition since the AIMST days


Their presents from me...hahhaa...PT's is from us...Seng's from me.....

We were trying to snap a 3 in 1 pic...but...wrong angle..sigh

Final one...The Do Re Mi of us...purposely be the MI just to make the Re taller ler.....hahaha..cukup muka on his Birthday liao...

2 comments:

trypanosoma said...

Happy Birthday TPT. I personally think tht we post quite natural in these pic.

Peow Teik said...

==" Thanx for the MI to be so considerate letting me get taller on my birthday, though I am just a cm or two shorter than u...