Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Memories

It has been ages since my last ride on the ferry from mainland to the island....so many changes...The ride used to cost less than RM1...has now increased to RM1.20??? (sorry..dont remember)...the ferry is so clean...life jackets has been placed neatly in the compartment, the toilet has lesser smell...and they have a smoking room in front. i remember the seats used to be blue in colour...has now be in green....memories...
I have autographs in my bag...and thought this would be the best time to bring all the memories back.....i can even imagine their faces when they wrote the piece for me. Wish i could stay forever in those days...

1 comment:

Jessie C said...

I used to ride the Ferry everyday to go to KDU in Penang island... only cost me 70 cents. And at that time, it was expensive for me because the ride isn't that long and I wanted to save that 1.00 ringgit change for my bus rides. Now I look back, I thought what was I thinking?! It was dirt cheap!