Friday, October 17, 2008

Bad news~

I received a phone call today from my supervisor today. The first thing that came out from him is asking where am i . I thought he need me back but he asked if he could meet me tomorrow. I sensed something is wrong. He told me that we have something urgent to discuss. Then, he delivered a bad news for me. Apparently, somebody in MARDI is doing the same thing like i'm doing...and they found some results. Therefore, if they managed to publish the results, my masters will be gone. I'm worried sick . How can they be doing the same thing like i'm doing? what if they really managed to publish before me...??? what will happen to me??? I cant think of anything else but to pray hard. Let's just pray that i could come up with something like a collaboration or ...whatever....i just want to leave upm as soon as possible with my masters..feeling hopeless right now...wish to sink into his arms...

No comments: