Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mochi

Dr. Lau just came back from a conference in Japan...she bought us this...

*************************************************************************************



Carmen bought Elmo this shirt....This boy is loving it...he wouldnt want me to take it off....see...tidur pun nak pakai.
Not only sleeping,
Gaming also nak pakai....
If i'm not mistaken, Pumpky has almost the same shirt too. hmmmpph...Shall i buy one too?




I just want to get a good picture of him....but he run here and there...playing hard to catch game...I cannot tahan ad....i pointed at his nose and scolded him. So, this is what he looks like whenever i scold him...



2 comments:

Megan Q's mom said...

haha!! very handsome boy!! He is really understand you scold him ya!! very funny. I never have dog in my house, so I not really understand their character.But I like dog very much, only my mom not allow me to have one!!!

Me said...

I'm a dog lover. I love dogs. I used to dream of having a pet shop.hahha. tak apa...whenever u feel like playing with a dog...just come over to my place.