Sunday, September 14, 2008

I have long heard of this new JUSCO in Bandar Perda. Yesterday, i woke up at 5.45am to start my journey back to my beautiful hometown -Penang. I was so excited the night before because i seldom have the chance to drive from KL to PG....firstly because they think it is too dangerous for me to do so, secondly, the increasing cost of travelling, thirdly, Mr. Pumpky wants to take the flight. I personally prefer taking the bus because i get to enjoy the whole journey back home. I get to see the highways, the cars, the sceneries and maybe i can walk around in Ipoh,etc. Taking the flight is a little too fast...and i dont get to enjoy the feeling of going home.

I'm sorry, i got too carried away at expressing my journey back home. Okay...as i was hopping from shops to shops in the new JUSCO, suddenly i saw a familar face appearing in about 200m away from me. I tried to avoid, but too late. She popped up right in front of me. I have no choice but to flash my sweetest smile and say ,

" Hie, Ms O**! How are you doing?". (that face..hmmphh.).

"What's your name already, i don't remember..hehe..".... "WeiLing, teacher."
"Oh ya! I remember your face but not your name." still smiling
"So, what are you doing now? working already???
I said, " Nah...i'm still a student. Doing my master in UPM"
With that ever surprising and sarcastic look on her face she said ""OH....You must be a good student .Master in what?"
"No lah. I'm just an average student. Master of Science." (trying to maintain...steady)
"How's much are u paying for the fees in upm? Expensive or not?"
" Not too bad. The government is paying for my fees, not too expensive."
"The government??What do you mean?"
" I got the scholarship from the uni." still flashing my teeth..
Her eyes got bigger and i guess she almost dropped her jaw.....and with that hard-to-believe face,she said, " Wah! You must be a bright student. Which class were you in last time ar?" ..thinking hard...." SC2 ,rite?"
"Yea..hehe..." Yea i know SC2 is the second and also the last class....so what???
" I remember you were not so into studies last time,isnt it?"
Oh really?? I can't excel doesn't mean i'm not in studying....That doesnt mean i'm still the buffalo you thought i am...ishh!! Oh sorry...correction...correction....BIG buffalo..to be exact..
Then we proceeded to some of her favourite students who used to be in UPM...yaadaa yaadaa,...

Okay....the rest of the conversation is not so important...therefore, needless to continue...the important parts has been said. It's up to you to analyse....haha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh my goodnesss!!!! wat a B***H!!!
issshhhhhhhh!!!!!!
gal if i was there wif you...i wud have jus dragged you away while she was yapping!!!!

Megan Q's mom said...

haha!! I still don't know you are taking master in UPM....which Faculty are you in?? Last time I study in Faculty of Ecology. The orange Faculty..hahah

Mindy Lim said...

OH!!!! I KNOW who you are talking about here!! i mean the MIss ***..HAHAHa.. I will never forget the BUFFALO.. she called us..! i think we didn't excel well is because she called us that during school..HAHAH luckily we are not that bad anyway.. AT LEAST A UNI GRADUATE or POST Graduate!!

Me said...

I still respect her as a teacher that's why i just kept quiet.Maybe being sarcastic is in her gene. Should be glad that she is not passing her genes around. :P

Choi Hsia, I'm in the agriculture.Lousy de..

mindy +jessie , teachers are always judgemental. Sigh~

Megan Q's mom said...

Oic!!! what lousy!! UPM is famous with this!!! hehe!! Any course also good...depend you enter which company and depend on the experience rite???

Some more now u hv master...so sure OK!! "Mou man tai"