Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wonderful people

I had one of the best home-cooked food last night at Jimmy's residence. His mum is such a blessing. She cooked all our favourite food.....



She shared her testimonial with us on how she accepted Christ and the things that has changed her life and her husband's. I can't wait to attend their church ,though. She makes me feel welcomed and warm in the family of God. One thing...she has that high-pitched voice found in my mom and my godma.....i had a sudden acute of migraine....hahaa...guess what...she can talk like a bullet train....non-stop. hahaha...that is a gift of gap ,though...a capability...



Nonetheless, Caren Wong is almost one of the reasons for the fascinating dinner. This lovely lady is having a 3 days seminar here in KL. The nicest girl i've ever met after Ms. Ho YY...haha...guys out there, she is still single and available.She is very determined and disciplined...best hsemate ever.. okay...enough of the that...



Peow teik seems to be giving up hope in his masters project....Let's pray that God will show him a way .... so he wont end up being as miserable as i am ..haha..We are thankful to have each other around...really. I hope that one day, yitseng will open up his heart...to be touched by the love of my heavenly Father...to be part of our family in Christ. I have a strong feeling that...he will ..

Lastly, we planned to go for karaoke session today....so, do expect some karaoke blog/photo coming up....


No comments: