Thursday, June 26, 2008

karaoke

This is our karaoke session on Tuesday night. Nothing much to say other than....we had a terrific time.....

On that same day, Kean Yeng called....3 times. Ridiculous~ He must be thinking that he is some big shot or something.... This Mr. Romeo is someone I MUST stay out....Just a piece of mind, I am not that kind of girl who will fall head over heels for your lovey-dovey sweet talks. I will never repeat my mistake twice, will never waste my time on someone not worth waiting for, move on ...hunting for your Ms. Juliet, Peter Ooi!!! IsHHHhhhhh!!!~~....

4 comments:

trypanosoma said...

The photo is too bright, cant represent the true environment.
I WANT TO SING MORE...Gimme more, gimme gimme more!!

Anonymous said...

What sweet talk words did Peter Ooi mention to you? hehe.. write a blog on it la :p

The Peter Ooi Dilemma :p

Anonymous said...

Hey, sing K ajak eh...kaki here. but gotta inform 1st, this kaki just likes to hear ppl sing K, coz, natural voice is the best voice in the world...haha, not even William Hung is close (except for me)...LoLz.

Me said...

erm...may i know who is this,pls? Shall we chat on the 'rendezvous'?? BUT DONT tell me who u are until we have all given up,k?