Thursday, September 1, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya 2011

It is true that i have nothing much to update ever since i started working. In the blink of an eyes, i am working with TG for 6 months now. I shall keep my opinion low...

I love my colleagues...eventhough they are all younger, but the state of maturity is there...even better than D. 
What is going on with me and D? We are at the crossroad. Well, we are always at the crossroad, isnt it? This part of me is slowing down, but my outings with colleagues are accelerating. Thanks to the online vouchers...fun stuffs to spend quality time with colleagues when we are not working.

Politics at work? Erm....not much....still at acceptable level. I am contented by everything i have now. I hope there wont be anymore changes in near future. 

No comments: