Saturday, June 18, 2011

That girl

I was cleaning my room today....bringing my mattress out to the sun. happily seeing my room is clean....there she goes.


"Joie errr the chair ar.. i hope you understand this. Furniture if you expose to the sun...it will spoil and the colour will fade. So can you don't use the chair to dry your mattress?"


@#$%^&*(@#$%^&*()


There was a day when i happily playing with Elmo in the living hall....then suddenly.....


" Joie... i hope you don't mind ar.. i have to tell you what others tell me. Coz we have dog...so we have to keep the place clean....free from animal hairs.....so can you help us to do that?"




@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*(     

I think i am the only occupant who is sweeping and cleaning the house. I have never seen her doing all that. Why is she telling that to me? Hell.  Most of the hairs in the area... is soooo long. It looks more like her hair than my dog's hair. What abt the pop and pee that her dogs left in the garden when she was in hurry to work. Ergghhh..... THAT GIRL!~  

@#$%^&*

No comments: