Thursday, March 31, 2011

25th March 11

so so so so happy....It is FRIDAY!!! and also my Birthday eve. And.. i have got free head charge in REd BOX.... 7 days before and 7 days after my bday. Yeah!!!


So off we went to Red Box,IOI mall. Kinda disappointed... unlike GreenBox. I do not have a birthday cake. Only free sparkling juice. And that it is compulsory for us to buy titbits. This is so unfair. Ended up we paid 40+++ per person instead of 30++.


That is not all.....i was so so so tired that night i didn't get to sing as much as i can. Then...before the clock struck to 12am. POLICE RAID!!!  WTH!!!!! Raiding red box?? They assured us that although they have a legal license but at times, the police will come. What does that mean?? Policemen running out of cash...that is why they are around spoiling other people's party???


@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*(


We went back to PT's place but., i am so so so sorry.....I just couldn't stay awake anymore. They handed me my birthday present...LOVE it!! LOVE it!! Love it

I have been wanting to buy this Swarovski pen for quite some time... MUack!!!












Thank you, Seng, PT and Caren~

No comments: