Saturday, March 19, 2011

1111 Days

 I never know D is the romantic type of person until yesterday. He surprised me a bouquet of roses. The moment i saw the bouquet...i thought it was my birthday yesterday...but.....couldn't be. I asked if it is my early bday celebration....He said no. Then, he said the answer is in the number of roses. I counted.... 11...so? What does 11 mean?? I ain't 11 years old....


Then there is a little card hiding in the bouquet. I do not know what to say.....According to him, it is our 1111 days together as a couple. Awwww......i almost weep....nah..kidding. But i am sooooo touched.
Then he bring out a little gift for me. It is a charm bracelet. I have always wanted a bracelet. so sweet....first time ever he read my mind. I LOVEeeee.....the bracelet.


I was so happy yet so guilty. Why didn't i know anything abt 1111 days? Is there such a celebration? He did so many thing....get the things planned month ahead and me....??? I just sit there and receive all the love that he can give. Sounds selfish...but i LOVe it... I think it is okay to be selfish once in awhile. tee hee hee...





No comments: