Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Macaroons

Saw a few pictures of friends saying Macaroons are available in Malaysia. I know it has been quite some time, but at least i know how macaroons taste like now. bought a few from Harrods, KLCC....6 for RM15. According to the person, they will be having more flavors coming in January. I bought all the flavours ; orange, chocolate, raspberry and blueberries.



Since both D and I have never tasted it before,i bought it to surprise him. I stuffed the whole thing in my hand bag...and they ended up.......





I'm sorry, it is a little messed up. We both find it too sweet for our liking.

3 comments:

gracieq said...

Could you tell the difference between the flavours though? I never could.

Me said...

the blue and purple ones..no ...the rest yes. hahaha...

MA said...

Is the 6 for RM15 promotion still on?