Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1st Visit to the National Blood Bank

If you are not sure where National Blood Bank is, just head down to Titiwangsa. A junction after the  Istana Kebudayaan and Balai Seni Lukis on your left, turn left. The National blood Bank will be on your right.


It is scary to be there for the first time. Everywhere is so gloomy, and i swear that the waiting period was the hardest to bear.


The doctor asked," Hie, we found some virus in your blood but we cant confirm what virus it is, that is why we asked u here again to do a blood test."


" What kind of virus you are suspecting?"
"At the moment, we are not sure. Everything is not confirm until further testing is carried out."
"There a few questions that i would like to ask you to help us in recording. You know it could also be a factor. So, Have you done blood transfusion before? Have multiple partner? Sharing needles? "

OH GOSH!! Isn't the questions related to AIDS??????!?~!?~


I have to admit that the first day it is really bothering me. But i managed to put it aside.. hide it in a little corner of my mind so that i can enjoy my last few days in 2010 and enjoy the quality time spent with everyone ushering 2011. Why worry?? Take things easy...appreciate what i have now.....leave it all to the day before i get the report....then, i have more time to be worried  :)





"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." - Isaiah 41:10

No comments: