Friday, November 12, 2010

Bags on sale

Whenever you don't have much money left to spend, there is always "SALES".

All i can do now is to stare at the bags....and drools...and salivating...and to control not only my mind and emotions...but also my fingers... so that, i don't click on to the seller's email...and do something stupid~







Erghhh...so hard to resist...gggrrrrr......

Why am i a woman?!~

Attempt to reason;

I have enough bags for myself, I don't need a new one ( but i can sell of the old ones..)

Soon there will be a newer and better looking bag, so when will the buying stops? ( I can still sell off the current ones to get the new one...)

 Consider other necessities before bags, eg. food , you are not going to munch on bread or biscuits everyday ( since i am fat, it  is also a form of diet)

Conclusion:  Reasoning fail.......

Next attempt :-    MEDITATION.......ooommmmmm........



No comments: