Sunday, July 11, 2010

When a non footie fan watches World Cup

July is certainly not treating me good. There are a few silly incidents happened.. and the most embarrasing ones are.....

If i exist in your facebook.. u probably noticed this post i updated on Wednesday after the SPain vs Germany game. Of coz if you were to check again now... it is gone!!....

You most probably will see an update abt how much i hated myself for not knowing my mistakes. Many of them have been wondering what kinda mistakes i have done. Now im telling you....

As you know.. im not a big fan of footie.Be if any famous team... like Man U or Liverpool...i know nuts abt them ( unless they are good looking..hehe)....and i only support teams with lotsa great looking hunks. .

I was trying to be cool and all that by watching all Spain's game. That night is when this horrible thing happened... before saying that, i have to remind you....i am really bad at remembering ppl's name. Especially the footballers....i would usually refer them to their number (just like a prisoner).

My post in fb, " ......Alfonso, you are so mannn.....Ramon, pls get a hair cut"

Heart thumping....

The truth is... i was refering to Alonso and Ramos instead....

Quickly bury my head in ground.

I'm so
Sorrrrryyy....

I happily posted in up in my FB...getting a few responses from friends...
Oh, Mindy...i know you are the last to comment. I don't mean to delete the whole post off because you said what you commented there. No offense. I was just trying to hide my embarrassments. Arghhhhh~

That's not all.....today, everywhere football replay that i see...there is always replay of the spain team. People never failed to tease me, " There there your RAMOS"!!!". They then burst into laughter......ErgHHH.... was like a boiling kettle when they do that. How i wish there is a short circuit somewhere then the tv went blank.

Being the usual me... i talk alot. Since, Ramos caused such an embarrasment ( i know it is not him, but myself to blame. I don't care. I'm a Woman.. i have the rights to blame anyone when someone went wrong. Blame it on my genes or my hormones...or BOTH! )

When "the Ramos" turned around, my world just stopped.....I have to blink my eyes several times to make sure im seeing the right thing...Then, i found out something....

The name printed on his shirt is NOT Ramos....
That person's name is ....PUYOL!!!!

*Dumbstruck*

AGAIN!!! OMG....i wish there is a tunnel below ground that i could stay in forever and never to come out again!!!!~

No comments: