Friday, May 7, 2010

Seremban Siew Pao

Seng went sampling at Bukit Tinggi....and he bought me Seremban Siew Pao...of coz the siew pao is from seremban...and NOT Bukit Tinggi...

He bought 2 boxes of this....TWO.....weeeeee...~


This is siew pao with ikan bilis. It tastes like curry puffs with ikan bilis filling. The combination of the skin and the filling is a little weird. They just dont blend well. I prefer the normal ones.

Yummy...this is the normal one with siew yuk. Delicious!~ The crispy skin plus the juicy siew yuk. Note that the siew yuk is not all lean meat...they have some fats....Gosh!~ Irresistible.. I can eat a dozen of this...maybe more...

Seng also bought the second type with not-so-crispy skin. Although the filling is the same, but...the taste and the combination is still not as orgasmic as the crispy skin.

Another one is the chicken filling. Maybe is the lacking of fats ...The taste and the texture is different. It is just a little too dry for my taste.

My love..................the Siew Pao~

4 comments:

caren said...

Hmm.. shd give it a try one day.. i cant find any better siew pao than the one i ate in butterworth long long time ago....

Nobody Nobody But Me said...

Your Love = Siew Pao? I thought its me ... T__T

Me said...

caren, you really should!!

Nobody, who are you?? If only u are a siew pao...lol

Nobody Nobody But Me said...

I wanna be a siew pao .. but think again, you'll end up eating me in the end ... sigh ...