Friday, September 11, 2009

Digesting ALIEN food in HUMAN stomach

It has been known by centuries that i hated MATHS....no maths, no calculations, ..therefore....no accounts....no finance...

Can't believe that i said "Yes" when my " " uttered the magic word. No, NOT the 3 magical "i love you". It is "PLease".

My " " is not just anybody...he is someone i have known for all my life. My " " is my....

BROTHER

As long as i can remember, we never had good terms together for more than a week. That is true!!! Sisterly love?? Brotherly love?? BULLSHIT!!! No such term exist between us , although he is my only sibling. Cool right?

I regretted saying "Yes" to you that day!!! I rEEEEEEgretttttt.....!!

He sent me 2 books to study and a set of past years questions to revise, then i have to sit for 2 exams (on the same day) within a month.

Now, i'm swimming in the sea of investments. Showering in all those "Fixed Income Securities", "Bonds", " Investment Trust", "Derivatives", etc... I have never come across those terms....they are strangers to me....and now, i'm sitting here....making notes on all those aliens????

I will claim my reward from you soon after i passed the exams.... I SHALL be rewarded handsomely. Yes, he can buy a right , but it is an obligation, to recognize my merits !!!(uhhmm i think it sounds like from the book...right but not obligation??...uuhhmm)

Done complaining....back to study......

Chapter 1......
Chapter 2......
Chapter 3 ......
Chapter .......... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: