Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm back, DOTA!!!

I have not been playing DOTA for quite sometime now. The last time i played??? Almost a year ago? I am NOT a learner....therefore i started off with learning how to use a hero...well, maybe one or two heroes- Drow Ranger and Centaur. Lately ...i'm trying out random heroes....

Firstly, i have to tell you this...i am NOT an expert player...or a professional...im only a NOOB!!!... i just simply click...and my objective is only to KILL, CONQUER and WIN !! No special kill,no plots, no planning, or whatsoever.

I was randomly picking a hero and i got Summon Dragon Knight.This small little thing... i have never used before...but still...not bad...

The next game, i got Crystal Maiden. I heard that it is a great hero with amazing spells. I'm sorry but im just not good at casting spells. HP is so short that even the normal creeps can kill me. Or am i too slow? Once again prove that sexy and hot babe is hard to control ~ LOL

Oh!! Not to forget.. Twin head dragon... used that once...and i love it!~ hehe


The picture below will be me trying to destroy the The Scourge's fountain.Haha...

Can you spot me??

No comments: