Thursday, June 4, 2009

When he is just not that into you

Ever since Alex met Sarah during CNY, Alex ditched me for her. Apparently they share the same taste bud for food. My last visit back to Penang?? Horrible...both of them went for movie without me. I have to shop around ALONE while waiting for them. The most important thing is, they both agreed that 'she is just not that into you' is a good movie. I remember i almost dozed off, cursing myself for buying the ticket to the movie. Oh No!! My status sudah tergendala.... What happened after the movie? They were craving for Korean Food so, they decided to have Korean food for dinner. BUT ...I don't fancy korean food! Nothing special also...sigh..no choice. At the restaurant, i don't even have to choose what i want, Alex and Sarah decide all. Their unlimited topics on Korea, Korean food,Korean song, etc...just drowned me out. My little sweetie pie just forget that i exist there at the corner of the seat. Occasionally they will notice my silence but i just smiled with a broken heart. How can they do this to me? I heard Alex saying, " I'm glad that i finally found a Korean food partner. Why didn't we know each other earlier?". His words just pierce through my ears,straight down to my heart, make a three-point-turn, and out from my throat. Common interest in so many ways. Shall i stay? or shall i go?? Haha...the sort of triangular love affair story stated above is meant for illustration purposes. It is simply a normal friends outing i had back in Penang with my dear friends. The story has been exaggerated and dramatized to make it sounds JUICier. The Cast: Alex : Sue Ean (i'm closer to her, so i made her my 'bf'..hehe) Sarah: Chew Hiang
The food that we had.....

Sue Ean aka Alex....

Chew Hiang aka Sarah....Sweet girl. Love her hair~...

1 comment:

Megan Q's mom said...

haha!! I experience this b4 too!! For me...i will continue keep silent...and busy makan...hahahhaha!! But really don't like that feeling also!!!

Plus: I never taste proper Korean food!!! I wish I could try it!!! hahha