Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I was there!!!! I was there!!~!...

After almost 12 years...i'm back in GENTING OUTDOOR THEMEPARK~!~ Was there to spend the outdoor themepark ticket purchased in matta fair. If you remember, during my uni reunion at genting, i didnt get to go to the outdoor due to some unforeseen circumstances.

Yay! We are finally there in the Outdoor Themepark

Yes! I need lotsa lotsa this...i need to get recharged...energized!~ Yosh!`

On my way to my first ride~
My first ride - The Pirate Ship....haha.. i remember this game is the last we rode on during our secondary school trip, where almost everyone vomitted~....Ms.Wong lagi funny...initially she didnt vomit...but the keponess in her....go peep at Karen's ...ended up she also threw up in that cubicle...hahah...

Excited! I'm on a Ferris Wheel....just like those days.....weee~

Sien liao...this wheel just do not know how to stop....keep turning and turning...sigh~

Going into "space shot" without knowing what's the game like.

Ngek ngek! i'm on the "spinner"...sooo empty

The crowd is coming in...waaa..so hot....

Eh! Getting impatient....why must wait soooo long...??? Soooo HOT!!

wah!! Ah Ma so brave...she sat in front of me ...I thought this game is not suitable for old folks...Can she take it??? What must i do if i saw her fainted halfway???..

Spin...spin...spin....the wind is so strong...barely can open my eyes..

SAFE!! In one piece....both me and the ah ma.... haha....Note that the guy in black...is her son or her grandson.

On the way to Dinasour Land...yea.. i know it is stupid... i know dinasours are for kids...for weak hearted person like me.. i cant take extreme ride....so this is good..
..
On the boat into Dinasour cave....i wonder what they have inside?? Those dinasours with sound effects?

Eeeeee...why so dark??? It must be scary inside...

After the stupid short movie abt Dinasour on a boat....we have to walk for miles....to get out of the stupid dinasourland...ishhhh....so so so....tired....must rest!

Yes, this is still in the stupid Dinasourland...
Still Dinasourland....HOT!! Hot!!... i mean the weather....

Next game....Merry-Go-Round...Seng refused to go with me...he said it is a Man's Pride NOT to ride on it...hahaha...fine...you be the photographer,then. hahah

Merry-Go-Round also very sien...i keep changing horses to ride on..haha..

Go-Kart...wooo hoooo~....waited 4 rounds before our turn to be on the track..not that bad. Heard that Jeff, wuen yew and gang waited whole day for their game.

Aiya...overtake me??!~...ishh ishh...!~
Overtake lar...then i have more time to camwhore~ ahahaha....reckless driver...

Beryl's having chocolate fair there....Who would say NO to CHOCOLATE??

My last ride before we headed home....the Boat...paddle paddle paddle..

If u think this pose is somewhat similiar?..Or that im saluting to the pirates??? Shall NOT...!! I'm only trying to shed the sunny ray..so that i can open my eyes

i want to reach the top!!!but too short...tooo hot!!!..

I love this phone booth....

Trying out to see if the phone is real...i remember we used to 'cheat' by pressing certain buttons on the phone...and make free calls...issit the # or the * ???

Seng is still trying to get the best angle of the bus...while i rest inside...away from the hot sun...phew~

Yit Seng's best angle of me and the bus...after soooo long...

More photos available at http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u107/joielim Genting%20trip%2031%20march%2009/

1 comment:

Megan Q's mom said...

haha!! u just like a big kid!!! i miss genting too!!! So long never visit there de!!!