Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Are they alike?

OMG!~ Someone told me that Daryl looks like Nicky Lee...How can that be??



















I personally think that Mr. Daryl has more electrifying eyes...higher nose...sexier lips...narrower cheeks...more charming smile than Mr Nicky L. No doubt that Mr. NickyL has better voice...haha...Daryl's voice not bad,k??...Don't believe me?? Alright, Come join us for the next karaoke session...


I think this is similiar looking.... I didnt know JJ Lin is soooo cute...until i saw this MV...

4 comments:

Megan Q's mom said...

hahah!! I think their hair, eyes, nose and cheek are similar...agree??!!

Me said...

har??? serious??? I dont think so kua...i think daryl is much much better looking than nicky lee...hahaha...beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...

Megan Q's mom said...

haha...of course ur MR.Daryl is good looking than him!! hehe ^^

Me said...

wa..thank you thank you...