Saturday, December 20, 2008

Short trip

Praise Lord!! That old man changed 360 degree towards me during the trip. It could be because there was another expert in the car, Prof John Randles, who tagged along to give his opinions on the situation.

My internet is down for almost a month now. I wonder when are they fixing it....

Went to Port Dickson with Yitseng and Elmo last Friday. This is my first trip there...the whole beach is filled with people.


Opps..on the phone with pumpky..but dont want to miss the sunset..BUT...where is the sunset?? bad photographer..

Enjoying the sunset or looking at ppl drowning...??? keke


Elmo, look at the sun....look!!...Stop staring at me...this way.....this way....ErGh!~

okay..very very fat here...hiding an ice cream behind...hahha

Me and my dog...on the beach....with the sunset.....soooo romantic~


Elmo loves Mummy~

No comments: