Wednesday, November 12, 2008

genting trip

We waited for almost 4 hours to check into the hotel. That night we went for " Dreamz".

We are not supposed to take any photo there. The pretended-to-be-innocent me still managed to snap a few.hehe.

Kinda interesting. Celebrated Karthik,WY and Prakash's birthday. We had vegetarian cake..i must say this...the cake is awwww.....ful.sorry pt but...i dont like the cake. After the celebration, they went else where ,while i stayed back to chat with my roomie. After the long chat, Seng came to guide me to where they were. He told me abt the bird they saw in the middle of the road. The bird was almost chilled to death. It was very cold that night ,though. Strange thing, the bird is still there. Poor thing...It couldnt fly. So, i caught it, held it in my hand, covered it with my shawl, then brought him back to the hotel.


The rescue team.Noted that the little birdie is in Seng's hand


Before bringing the little bird back to the room, i still managed to walked around...snapping pic.


I don't look like i was holding a bird in my hand, right??? hehe..skill..

That night, i couldnt sleep but i do not want to emphasize on the reason here. I had a most frightening night ever...Don't worry... not like i saw "boo boos" in my room. Nothing about that...anyway, i would like to thank Jeff for the morning call and Seng for giving me an excuse to get out of the room. After washing up, we made our way for breakfast. Stole a slice of bread for the birdie in the room. I placed the bird in the bathroom to keep it warm. The moment i opened the door to the bathroom, i stepped on its poo. erghh~ gross~...that's not all, the worst part is...i thought of bringing the bread nearer to it ...i thought the bird would appreciate my kindness, but NO...it didnt. It flew on my head, trying to peck my head...then suddenly i saw something fell right across my face. I thought it was feather or its little toenail or something....but i was wrong. I was thank God as i stared at the "thing" landed on the floor. Yes!! The bird's poop. erghh!~.I headed straight to bed after that.That afternoon itself (after 6 hours of beauty sleep), i decided to let it out. Of course, it is not due to its 'appreciations' towards me. I'm not sure if it is a myth or for real. I've heard my grandmother saying that sparrow will suicide if it is kept as a pet. That is the reason that you dont see ppl keep sparrow at home. Ring a bell to me...better not risk it. After making sure it is fit to fly, i let it off the window. I saw it flying away... it flew so desperately away.......towards its home...

Mind the blur look and the messy hair. I just woke up

Feeling hungry..we went hunting for food. Finally, made our choice to have Kenny Rogers. so hungry....


My lunch+dinner

Muffinsss


Then, we decided to catch a movie. Nothing else to do . I have to say this... i met this really cute looking guy at the counter. soooo cute~ He has dimples, brown eyes (slightly lighter than usual), high nose, perfect lips (average thickness..i'm sure it is very kissable...ahem, Pumpky, just in case you are reading this..Psst!! Yours is still the best *tee hee hee*). As i was approaching the counter, i cant help peeping at him but trying to look away when he looked in my way. Seng told me that he saw him smiling at me....gosh! i almost blurted out what is on my mind at that moment " If you are the popcorn, i will be the caramel..coated all over you...to sweeten you...or the other way round.. i dont mind being eaten as long as you were wrapped around me..." okay okay.. i know it sounds corny. I was asking all sorts of stupid questions on the Osim seats and the Premier seats...cant you tell that i just want to talk to him?? I just want to spend longer time staring at ......his dimples...gorgeous~Guess i better not crap too much abt this guy,else i would have more to explain when 'somebody' sees this.

Who said the "the Coffin" is not scary??~!? Stupid Mr. Whatever, i thought you said no ghost?? ISH~!~ I must comment on the seats in the cinema. That is the first time ever i'm feeling blessed to have short legs as i sat down in the cinema. Poor Seng had a hard time positioning his legs. After the movie, we meet up with the rest....yak yak yak...




then i headed back to the hotel....doze off ...soooo tired.It must be the sudden rush of adreline when i saw that guy....that uses up most of my energies. Nah!~...excuses. Slept away the second i hit the bed. As usual, i missed the next day's breakfast. I didnt even hear Jeff's morning call..totally unconscious.. Packed...

Took a few photo before we headed downhill.




I couldnt sleep anymore on our way downhill, so we were mou mou liu liu-ing in the car. This is what we got

we were trying to see who has a longer tongue


No comments: