Monday, August 18, 2008

Will anyone be attending my convo??

My convo will be on 15th oct 2008....this is all i know...i hope they will not postpone the date anymore.....anyway..it is a wednesday...samy velly must be too free nowadays...that he needs to fill up his weekdays with activities....and of all days....middle of the weekdays...baka..~!...
I was cursing the moment they confirmed the date.... who would be able to make it to my convo in the middle of the week..?~!?~?!?.....Guess it is gonna be a lonely....quiet....convocation..sigh!~...So far, there is only one person who confirmed in attending my convo...he is ....daniel ong..!~..sigh

2 comments:

Seanz said...

haha... looks like very kesian 1. hmm... if ur convo is at KL here, then i can attend lah, but it is in Kedah so far, some more on weekday ler...

Me said...

yea lor yea lor...kesian ni