Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Melbourne in May 09

Thanks to the airasia 1M free seats...i'm going to Melbourne with mom from 6th -14th may 09~ The sad thing is that we will be staying with my nieces. Well, i didnt keep in touch with my nieces since they are kids. I used to sing them lullaby and change their diapers...imagine...now ...one is an interior designer and another is a future doctor...waaa...~...so proud of them~ They make me feel so small...sob sob..

I cant wait for the matta fair next weekend...i'm going to Bangkok with my pumpky~ Then, Hanoi with Daniel...yeah!~...And this stupid calf (Daniel) said i cannot take the environment in Laos...He specifically say that " You CAN'T survive there"...@#$%@#$%.....why not? yeah...then i can visit gloria

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A note of precaution... MAtta Fair... make sure u ask thoroughly about thier packages... my aunt has bad experiences from holiday packages offerred in the fair.. good luck ^^ and i am so envious... when will i get my first oversea holiday... sob sob...