Monday, August 11, 2008

Married faces

This girl is my junior...two years my junior...she got married last 2 months...and i love her wedding pics......sigh....a little sia sui...ppl so young got married ad...me so old...still like this....sigh......

Fatimah fairus....err i hope i got the spelling correctly...she got married this year too...this year must be a good year to tie the knot....
Doreena Koh....my convent batchmate...engaged to Vincent.....apparently she is in australia with vincent.....so nice..~

Monica daniel....my former hostel mate....got engaged to Johnson....her childhood friend....and also her bro's best friend....knew each other since std 6....went on a date during her final year in uni, which is abt 3 years ago...


*************************************************************************************

The happiest moment in one's life....undeniable....is on your wedding day. I'm so glad that most of my friends has found their perfect other half....Here's the compilation of their happy moments...

This couple who will be getting married in Dec 08 is now in Dubai. She followed her fiance (working there) there. i read in her blog on her lovey dovey story. She is the one who made me think that distance is certainly NOT a problem in maintaining a relationship. Choi Hsia is my F6 classmate...both of them were the ass. school prefect. We used to have a small talk on handsome guys in HSBM that time and i mentioned Chee Wai's name. haha guess what she said..she told me this guy may look strong and tough BUT....he is indecisive. Always stick to me asking me what to do next. She did mention that in her blog too. haha...see you shouldnt complain too much on guys,else he will turn out to be your Hubby...someone whom you love for life. Choi Hsia, you will definitely NOT be the one selling char keow tiao....in fact, u will be the most 'hang fok' tai tai showered with char keow tiao everyday...hahah

This is Mattie Wong and Uncle....She is my uni coursemate. The mother of Bebe (shih tzu) and Eva (golden retriever). I was kind of expected that they will be the first among us to tie the knot. wink wink. Now, this 'hang fok siu lui yan' has a baby boy -Desmund

Ms Jessie Chang, my tai ka che...got married overseas. She went there to study, settle down to work and now...settle down in a family. She is jovial and outgoing. If i'm not mistaken, both of them has been together for quite some time (since secondary school?). So blessed~

Ms Ong Chia Ming....a lovely,quiet little girl ...is one of my uni coursemates as well. The second the tie the knot. Anyway...this is during the registration of marriage. Her wedding will be on 14th September 2008. She is inviting the whole class there,although half of the class can't make it (Gurun is too far..). I've never met his fiance before but i heard that both of them share the same personalities. Both of them are quiet and thin.

Lee ai Ping, she used to be my ex secondary schoolmate. erm...used to be my classmate too. Top student with excellent complexion. i would alwiz think that she is the best candidate for playing Snow White and the 7 dwarfs.hahaha...Most of the cbmers went for her wedding...i almost can make it, but there is no bus ticket left for me. Missed out her wedding, however, i made it to the post wedding celebration at autocity. A little mini reunion for us.....Amen! Now, she is 5 month pregnant with a baby girl.I bet this baby girl will be as sweet as her mummy. :)

Kalai Madhi....this is also my batchmate in cbm. i remember her as the sweet girl who alwiz smile to whoever she bumps into...soft spoken....shy.I was invited for her wedding BUT..couldnt make it again. Her wedding was held in India...the reception is in Penang. I would say that they are the cutest couple ever....young and lovely...


Ms. Yap Yee Rean...she is my tuition mate. My best chinese tuition mate ever. Those days she would drop off at my house to wake me up for tuition then after tuition we will go to the nearest field to....kap chai..hahahha....pst! Khai Juang and gang will normally be playing football there...best chance lar.hehe. She is the first chinese batchmate among us to get married!!...Although her wedding announcement was after Sherny. Shern, slow lar you...i know my dress was a little crappy that night because that dress is NOT mine...borrowed it from my friend. I was in SP...during my finals...I dont have the time to travel back to pg to get a dress. well, okay lar....not my wedding anyway...Oh! Jiunmin just got her new curls that day. Pretty girl looks good in almost everything...even if it is bald...still pretty....
Damian boy, her little bundle of joy resembles both his mummy and daddy..so adorable.

Ah!!...This one...the second among us to get married (after yee rean). I almost cried when i see this beautiful lady that night. She is my best friend...My best friend leaving singlehood. The girl who got disgusted when we discussed abt getting married back in school time. See..someone with tanned skin and small eyes is sexy! i told you so. She is the one who came asking for advices for wedding gown..hairdos..etc before her wedding. The only person that makes me feel anticipated in her wedding. I dont know why..but i was touched when i see her walking down the aisle. Hey!! I though i'm the maid of honour for your wedding...you promised that during school time. Cheating~....

6 comments:

Seanz said...

wow... so many of your friends married edi. When will be your time to get married.
After that, u can post ur 'hang fook' face in ur blog as well.

Megan Q's mom said...

Wakakakakak!!!! U still remember my......story in F6...Tell u wat, i really regret to say tat, see now he is my husband already!! hahaha
And the cha ku teow...OMG..Y u still remember..hahahahah!! Add u in my blog already. I try to write in English..sometime my English is bad...so please accept la ok!! hahah

Me said...

choi hsia.. u can write in chinese... it's ok...i can read a little..i can understand what you wrote in your blog ler...so, no worries

Megan Q's mom said...

Really...so happy tat u know chinese...hahaha...But I want to add some "bad" english also la....I try to improve my english level too...hehehe

my blogspot address:

http://choihsia2004.blogspot.com

Jessie C said...

Wah tak sangka I termasuk in your list and your blog list. Thanks for adding ya. I'm flattered that you wrote kind words about me. hehe

Me said...

jessie: have you been cruel??..ngek ngek..guilty ler..in regardless how much u bullied me , i still write 'kind' words of you..heheh

ChoiHsia: ur english is okay..dont worry

seanz, "ban ban tan" lar...lambat lagi